Welcome to our website, feel free to pass by often for news, updates and announcements!
With lots of Aie…
Aie Serve’s team
On Monday, May 6th 2013 the first meeting for the 2013 – 2014 Advisory Board of Aie Serve took place at the Aie Serve Office from 6:00 pm till 7:30 pm. The Advisors met with the Board Members & Program Representatives to brief them about the status of the organization and its programs with an overview on future plans.
At Aie Serve, we are proud to have this team of Advisors that come from diverse backgrounds with a tremendous amount of experience, knowledge, network and ideas. Their support will help our growth and sustainability ensuring that we continue making a positive impact on youth around Lebanon and beyond.
In this context, we’d like to introduce to you our Advisors:
- Abbas Sibai - Cofounder of Aie Serve | Ambassador for Peace at UPF | Euro-Med Youth Trainer | Program Coordinator at Ministry of Health
- Abdulsalam Haykal – Founder & CEO of Haykal Media, Transtek Systems, TMS Mobile | NGO & University Expert in Youth Empowerment | Young Global Leader at World Economic Forum
- Dr. Amal Dibo – Professor at AUB | UN & Development Expert
- Dania Dbaibo – Life & Career Coach | Counselor | Hypnotherapist | Trainer | Founder of Lebanese Coaches Association
- Dr. Karim Mufti – Director of the Human Rights Legal Clinic at La Sagesse University | Professor at La Sagesse, USJ & BAU |Editor at The Arab Review of Political Science | President at Youth Economic Forum
- Dr. Munir Mabsout – Professor at AUB | Director of Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service at AUB
- Dr. Raed Mohsen – Dean of Students at LAU | Professor at LAU
- Roger Khater – Owner at Maktabi | Managing Director at IP Engineering | President at PMI Lebanon Chapter | Mentor at Mowgli Foundation
- Youssef Aziz – Specialist at Council for Development and Reconstruction | Founding Member & Treasurer at Youth Economic Forum
Dear NGO Leaders,
AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service in collaboration with Aie Serve invite you to an Introductory Session about Aie Consult – The NGO Incubator & Consultancy Program on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm.
The role of the Non-governmental organizations has tremendously grown in the past years to become vital in solving social problems, creating awareness, and serving the community, thus giving the opportunity for many initiatives to nourish. Each organization must have solid foundations in order to be influential. Being professionally organized on the managerial, financial, and strategic levels in order to efficiently tackle problems, and lead projects is what Aie Serve aims to equip youth lead NGOs through its Aie Consult program.
- Would you like to know the procedures needed to register an NGO or amend its bylaws?
- Would you like to setup a transparent, effective and time efficient accounting/financial system?
- Would you like to know how to do strategic planning for your organization?
- Would you like to know how to write proposals, get grants and setup a fundraising strategy?
- Would you like to step up a volunteer system to expand your impact and cut on costs?
- Would you like to know the best practices in Human Capital Management and Organizational Structures in NGOs?
- Would you like to know how to transform your NGO from Charity to a Social Enterprise?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then Aie Consult program is meant for you. Join us in this introductory session we’re holding with AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm by filling the following form. Seats are very limited!
Registration Form: Aie Consult Intro Session
Attend this session and benefit from a free-of-charge brief needs assessment done by our team of consultants for your NGO to help you assess the status of your organization.
- Program Brief
- Program Objectives
- NGO’s Phases
- Consultancy Modules
- Success Stories
- Q & A
- Needs Assessment questionnaire
For further information:
- Website: http://www.AieServe.org
- Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/AieServe
- Contact Mr. Tareq Yunis: 03-427614
Looking forward to see you with us,
Aie Consult Team