Aie Serve’s 3rd Training of Trainers (ToT) !!
What is the ToT??
The ToT is a comprehensive training, coaching and hands-on practical program where the participants undergo a 3 days ToT workshop, one-on-one coaching, and deliver practice sessions through Aie Serve. The 3 days ToT workshop will include sessions on presentation skills, adult learning principles, writing training objectives, atmosphere management, and more. Afterward the participants undergo the coaching and deliver their practice sessions. Ultimately, only those who succeed to pass through all the above mentioned phases get to become certified and join our team of professional trainers.
- Phase 1: Call for Applicants (Nov 1 – Nov 15) Deadline to apply is on Nov 7 @ 12:00 noon
- Phase 2: Filtering Applicants & Interviews (Nov 16 – Dec 1)
- Phase 3: Selected Applicants Informed & Given Pre-Training Assignment (Dec 2 – Dec 10)
- Phase 4: ToT Workshop (Dec 14 – Dec 16)
- Phase 5: One on One Coaching Sessions (Jan 7 – Jan 20)
- Phase 6: Practice Sessions & Additional Training ( Jan 15 – Feb 10)
- Phase 7: Certifying Trainers & Closing Ceremony (Feb 11 – Feb 28) Date to be assigned
Time: 10: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: AieServe Office, Tabbara Center, 4th Floor. This is a non-residential training
Target Group: All those interested to hone their Training skills and join Aie Serve’s team of trainers.
Applicant Qualification Criteria:
- Represents Aie Serve’s Values
- Youth (Aged 18-29)
Capacity: 12 applicants
Expenses: Free of Charge
Application Form & Rules: Aie Serve ToT Application Form (Deadline to apply is on Nov 7 @ 12:00 noon).