AUB CCECS: Invitation to Aie Consult Intro Session – April 16/17 @6pm
Dear NGO Leaders,
AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service in collaboration with Aie Serve invite you to an Introductory Session about Aie Consult – The NGO Incubator & Consultancy Program on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm.
The role of the Non-governmental organizations has tremendously grown in the past years to become vital in solving social problems, creating awareness, and serving the community, thus giving the opportunity for many initiatives to nourish. Each organization must have solid foundations in order to be influential. Being professionally organized on the managerial, financial, and strategic levels in order to efficiently tackle problems, and lead projects is what Aie Serve aims to equip youth lead NGOs through its Aie Consult program.
– Would you like to know the procedures needed to register an NGO or amend its bylaws?
– Would you like to setup a transparent, effective and time efficient accounting/financial system?
– Would you like to know how to do strategic planning for your organization?
– Would you like to know how to write proposals, get grants and setup a fundraising strategy?
– Would you like to step up a volunteer system to expand your impact and cut on costs?
– Would you like to know the best practices in Human Capital Management and Organizational Structures in NGOs?
– Would you like to know how to transform your NGO from Charity to a Social Enterprise?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then Aie Consult program is meant for you. Join us in this introductory session we’re holding with AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm by filling the following form. Seats are very limited! 🙂
Registration Form: Aie Consult Intro Session
Attend this session and benefit from a free-of-charge brief needs assessment done by our team of consultants for your NGO to help you assess the status of your organization.
– Program Brief
– Program Objectives
– NGO’s Phases
– Consultancy Modules
– Success Stories
– Q & A
– Needs Assessment questionnaire
For further information:
- Website: http://www.AieServe.org
- Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/AieServe
- Contact Mr. Tareq Yunis: 03-427614
Looking forward to see you with us,
Aie Consult Team
Posted on April 11, 2013, in News & Updates, Upcoming Events and tagged Aie Consult, aie serve, AieConsult, AieServe, AUB CCECS, AUB NGO Fair, Center for Civic Engagement, Community Service, Consult, Consultancy, Human Capital Management, Incubator, Legal Management, NGO, NGO Incubator, NGOs, Organizational Structure, Strategic Planning, Train, Youth. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.