Aie Serve’s Advisory Board Meeting – May 2013
On Monday, May 6th 2013 the first meeting for the 2013 – 2014 Advisory Board of Aie Serve took place at the Aie Serve Office from 6:00 pm till 7:30 pm. The Advisors met with the Board Members & Program Representatives to brief them about the status of the organization and its programs with an overview on future plans.
At Aie Serve, we are proud to have this team of Advisors that come from diverse backgrounds with a tremendous amount of experience, knowledge, network and ideas. Their support will help our growth and sustainability ensuring that we continue making a positive impact on youth around Lebanon and beyond.
In this context, we’d like to introduce to you our Advisors:
- Abbas Sibai – Cofounder of Aie Serve | Ambassador for Peace at UPF | Euro-Med Youth Trainer | Program Coordinator at Ministry of Health
- Abdulsalam Haykal – Founder & CEO of Haykal Media, Transtek Systems, TMS Mobile | NGO & University Expert in Youth Empowerment | Young Global Leader at World Economic Forum
- Dr. Amal Dibo – Professor at AUB | UN & Development Expert
- Dania Dbaibo – Life & Career Coach | Counselor | Hypnotherapist | Trainer | Founder of Lebanese Coaches Association
- Dr. Karim Mufti – Director of the Human Rights Legal Clinic at La Sagesse University | Professor at La Sagesse, USJ & BAU |Editor at The Arab Review of Political Science | President at Youth Economic Forum
- Dr. Munir Mabsout – Professor at AUB | Director of Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service at AUB
- Dr. Raed Mohsen – Dean of Students at LAU | Professor at LAU
- Roger Khater – Owner at Maktabi | Managing Director at IP Engineering | President at PMI Lebanon Chapter | Mentor at Mowgli Foundation
- Youssef Aziz – Specialist at Council for Development and Reconstruction | Founding Member & Treasurer at Youth Economic Forum