Aie Serve Launches its 4th Training of Trainers (ToT) – Apply Now!
Dear Aspiring Trainers,
Are you looking for a way to serve your community? Do you think you have what it takes to be a proactive trainer and transfer knowledge to others who seek it?! Well, here is your chance!
Many have been looking forward to the 4th Training of Trainers , and the moment is finally here when you can sign up to join our team of professional trainers. Details below:
Topic: Aie Serve Training of Trainers (ToT)
The ToT is a comprehensive training, coaching and hands-on practical project under the Aie Skills Program where the participants undergo a 3 days ToT workshop, undergo one-on-one coaching, and deliver practice session through Aie Serve. The 3 days ToT workshop will include sessions on presentation skills, adult learning principles, writing training objectives, atmosphere management, and more. Afterward the participants undergo the coaching and deliver their practice sessions. Ultimately, only those who succeed to pass through all the above mentioned phases get to become certified and join our team of professional trainers.
- Phase 1: Call for Applicants (July 4 – July 15)
- Phase 2: Sending request for CV and Survey submission (July 17 – July 28)
- Phase 3: Filtering Applicants & grading (July 28 – Aug 17)
- Phase 4: Conducting interview with potential participants (Aug 17)
- Phase 5: Selected Applicants Informed & Given Pre-Training Assignment (Aug 18 – Aug 22)
- Phase 4: ToT Workshop (Aug 23 – Aug 25)
- Phase 5: One on One Coaching Sessions (Aug 2 7 – Sep 09)
- Phase 6: Practice Sessions & Additional Training (Sep 09 – Sep 23)
- Phase 7: Certifying Trainers & Closing Ceremony (Date to be assigned)
ToT Workshop Dates: August 23rd, 24th and 25th 2013. (Mark Your Calendars!)
Time: 10: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Aie Serve Office, Tabbara Center, 4th Floor. This is a non-residential training
- All those interested to hone their Training skills and join Aie Serve’s team of trainers.
- Applicant Qualification Criteria:
- Represents Aie Serve’s Values
Youth (Aged 18-29)
Capacity: 12 applicants
Expenses: Free of Charge
Application Form & Rules: ToT Summer 2013 (Deadline to apply is on July 15 @ 12:00 noon).
Feel free to share with your friends and contacts that you feel can be interested in the above workshop for mutual benefit for them and for Aie Serve.
Best of luck to all applicants,
Aie Skills Team
Posted on July 4, 2013, in News & Updates, Upcoming Events and tagged adult learning principles, aie serve, Aie Serve Trainers, Aie Serve Training, Application, atmosphere management, Beirut, Certified Trainers, Certified Training, Coaching, CV, Dealing with Difficult People, Facilitation Skills, Facilitationg, Free TOT, Free Training, Lebanon, Practice, Practice Workshop, presentation skills, Public Speaking Skills, Team, ToT, Trainers, Training, Training of Trainers, Training Youth, writing training objectives, Youth, Youth Trainers. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.