- Initiated 4 new clubs in BAU, NDU, Balamand & AUCE through Aie Clubs Program.
- Incubated and consulted 7 new NGOs through Aie Consult Program.
- Empowered 3 groups to transform their ideas into reality through Aie Power Program.
- Established the Aie Skills Program.
- Trained the 3rd generation of Trainers through our Training of Trainers under Aie Skills Program.
- Trained all Lebanese American University’s Clubs & Societies’ Cabinets on Club Management in collaboration with the Student Affairs through Aie Skills Program.
- Participated in numerous exchanges and training workshops and camps in various European countries through Salto-Youth EuroMed.
- Participated in the Strategic Planning Retreat of the Wahdatouna Khalasouna Coalition.
- Got hosted on Youth Action Net website as part of their Global Laureate Fellowship Program
- Empowered 3 NGOs, with the collaboration of Oum el Nour, with the needed skills, knowledge and tools to implement Drugs Awareness campaigns in their local communities (Yammouneh/Bekaa Area, Aley/Chouf Area, Nabatieh, South Area).
- Implemented a Drugs Awareness event at BIEL in downtown Beirut on the International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking on 26 June, during the “Outdoors Festival” event in collaboration with B-Entertainment, IFP, Ministry of Social Affairs and Oum el Nour.
- Won the King Abdullah II Award for Youth Innovation and Achievement (KAAYIA) for Aie Clubs program.
- Trained all Rotaract Clubs in Lebanon on Club Management in the launching event of the Rotaract Academy.
- Launched the Aie Consult program through which we incubate, train and consult NGOs on all organizational, managerial, legal, and financial levels.
- Launched and assisted in structuring the National Campaign for Sustainable Transportation.
- Launched the Aie Exchange program through which we sent members on multiple exchange programs in France, Spain, Turkey and India.
- Launched the Aie Awareness program that worked on training university students on improvised theater as a tool for drugs awareness.
- Launched the Aie Peace program through which we used sports as a vehicle to spread peace building tools and techniques.
- Launched the Aie Clubs program through which we started opening branches/clubs of Aie Serve in schools and universities mainly in Hery Public School and AUB as a pilot.
- Initiated our Advisory Board that is formed of experts in NGOs, Management Consultants, Professors and seasoned professionals.
- Trained all Lebanese American University’s Clubs & Societies’ Cabinets on Club Management in collaboration with the Student Affairs.
- Trained AUB’s UNESCO Club on Conflict Resolution and Cultural Acceptance.
- Trained Saint Coeur’s school Class Delegates on Public Speaking.
- Trained all American University of Beirut’s Clubs & Societies’ Cabinets on Club Management in collaboration with the Student Affairs.
- Trained AUB’s Red Cross Club on Goal Setting and Leadership.
- Organized and implemented weekly Capacity Building sessions for high school students in American Aacadamy of Beirut School.
- Did reforestation in Qorneil in collaboration with AFDC and the local Municipality.
- Assisted in the rebuilding and beautification project of Nmeirieh Village in the south of Lebanon in collaboration with INMA NGO.
- Trained AUB’s Red Cross Club on doing a Verbal Violence Workshop for school children.
- Did beach clean-ups in Beirut in collaboration with Cedars for Care.