Author Archives: Afif Tabsh
As Aie Serve turns 10 this month, it is prime time for us to leverage our experience, knowledge and network in actively helping the organization chart its path to serve the community for the coming decade.
In this context, and as we’re celebrating 10 years of service to our community, and the youth in specific, we would like to invite you to join us in the networking cocktail that we’re hosting on Saturday, February 25th from 6pm till 9pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel 21st floor in Hamra.
During our cocktail we’ll be sharing with you the story of growth and evolution of this young spirited NGO, celebrating some achievements of the past year and showcasing what we have in mind for the coming decade.
As this event offers limited seats and is completely free of charge, we kindly request you to confirm your presence with us the soonest (preferably before February 18) so that we can plan for the logistics accordingly.
On the behalf of the Aie Serve team, we’ll be honored to have you with us and look forward to meet, network and celebrate!
Dear Aspiring Trainers,
Are you looking for a way to serve your community? Do you think you have what it takes to be a proactive trainer and transfer knowledge to others who seek it?! Well, here is your chance!
Many have been looking forward to the 4th Training of Trainers , and the moment is finally here when you can sign up to join our team of professional trainers. Details below:
Topic: Aie Serve Training of Trainers (ToT)
The ToT is a comprehensive training, coaching and hands-on practical project under the Aie Skills Program where the participants undergo a 3 days ToT workshop, undergo one-on-one coaching, and deliver practice session through Aie Serve. The 3 days ToT workshop will include sessions on presentation skills, adult learning principles, writing training objectives, atmosphere management, and more. Afterward the participants undergo the coaching and deliver their practice sessions. Ultimately, only those who succeed to pass through all the above mentioned phases get to become certified and join our team of professional trainers.
- Phase 1: Call for Applicants (July 4 – July 15)
- Phase 2: Sending request for CV and Survey submission (July 17 – July 28)
- Phase 3: Filtering Applicants & grading (July 28 – Aug 17)
- Phase 4: Conducting interview with potential participants (Aug 17)
- Phase 5: Selected Applicants Informed & Given Pre-Training Assignment (Aug 18 – Aug 22)
- Phase 4: ToT Workshop (Aug 23 – Aug 25)
- Phase 5: One on One Coaching Sessions (Aug 2 7 – Sep 09)
- Phase 6: Practice Sessions & Additional Training (Sep 09 – Sep 23)
- Phase 7: Certifying Trainers & Closing Ceremony (Date to be assigned)
ToT Workshop Dates: August 23rd, 24th and 25th 2013. (Mark Your Calendars!)
Time: 10: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Aie Serve Office, Tabbara Center, 4th Floor. This is a non-residential training
- All those interested to hone their Training skills and join Aie Serve’s team of trainers.
- Applicant Qualification Criteria:
- Represents Aie Serve’s Values
Youth (Aged 18-29)
Capacity: 12 applicants
Expenses: Free of Charge
Application Form & Rules: ToT Summer 2013 (Deadline to apply is on July 15 @ 12:00 noon).
Feel free to share with your friends and contacts that you feel can be interested in the above workshop for mutual benefit for them and for Aie Serve.
Best of luck to all applicants,
Aie Skills Team