What is it about?
Aie Skills is the arm of training in Aie Serve. It’s all about providing the youth with the needed soft skills, thus following Aie Serve’s mission in youth empowerment with the tools they need to develop themselves at first and their society afterwards.
How do we do that?
- Public Workshops on soft skills covering different topics. These workshops are two hours long and held twice a month, thus reaching an average of more than 15 workshops a year, each with a different topic!
- Advanced Trainings about some specific topics, where we go in depth about such topics for one full day or even a two days camp!
- The Training of Trainers (ToT) that certifies around 10 new trainers every year so as to be able to deliver our trainings.
- Club Initiation Management training for Aie Serve University Clubs.
- Giving trainings for the beneficiaries of the Aie Consult program, who are other NGOs getting trained by Aie Serve on topics covering financial, legal, managerial and organizational levels.
What kind of topics do we cover?
It’s all about the development of your soft skills:
- Public speaking
- Project planning
- Critical Thinking
- Teamwork & Team Building
- Holding Effective Meetings
- Leadership Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- Body Language
- Giving & Receiving Criticism
- Functioning Under Pressure
- Decision Making
- Negotiation & Persuasion
Who gives these workshops?
Aie Skills Program has more than 20 certified youth trainers who went through intensive trainings and workshops under the “Training of Trainers” project for over 3 months. These trainers have the expertise and the know how in delivering their trainings.
All youth between the ages of 18 and 30.
How can I know about these workshops?
It’s simple. All what you have to do is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be added to Aie Serve’s friends emailing list mentioning your interest in Aie Skills. By this, you will be receiving emails about several updates concerning Aie Serve, among which are Aie Skills’ continuous workshops and trainings.