What is it about?
Aie Skills is the training arm of Aie Serve. It’s all about providing the youth with the needed skills and knowledge. It is strongly rooted in Aie Serve’s mission to empower youth with needed tools to develop themselves at first and their society afterwards.
How do we do that?
- Public Workshops on a plethora of topics. These workshops are usually two hours long and held on a monthly.
- Advanced Workshops about a selection of topics that are usually requested by a group of participants or an NGO, University, School..etc.
- The Training of Trainers (ToT) that certifies around 10~15 new trainers every year so as to be able to deliver more training workshops across many regions.
- Club Initiation Management training for Aie Serve University Clubs.
What kind of topics do we cover?
It’s all about the development of your soft skills:
- Training of Trainers
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Presentation Skills
- Active Listening & Body Language
- Teamwork & Team Building
- Holding Effective Meetings
- Project planning
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Transformation
- Time Management
- Giving & Receiving Criticism
- Functioning Under Pressure
- Decision Making
- Negotiation & Persuasion
Who gives these workshops?
Aie Skills Program has 10s of certified youth trainers who went through intensive training sessions and workshops under the Training of Trainers program in Aie Serve. These trainers have the expertise and the know how in delivering their workshops.
All youth between the ages of 18 and 30.
How can I know about these workshops?
It’s simple. All what you have to do is to send an email to email@example.com requesting to be added to Aie Serve’s friends emailing list mentioning your interest in Aie Skills. By this, you will be receiving emails about several updates concerning Aie Serve, among which are Aie Skills’ continuous workshops and trainings.
If I’m an organization (NGO, University or School) how can I request a workshop?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying what topics would you like your team/beneficiaries to be trained on and we’ll have someone from our team reach out to you for more details.