As 2018 unfolds, we are proud to relaunch our Public Workshops to further empower youth in Lebanon with the needed skills and knowledge to succeed in their lives. Accordingly, we’re aligning our training topics with the 10 skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution (a term coined by the World Economic Forum) as well as on employ-ability and entrepreneurship skills. All of those feed into our overall work towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) specifically goals 4 (Quality Education) and 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth).
To top it all, we’re taking our workshops to whole new level as we are hosting our public workshops at the AUB’s Continuing Education Center, a forerunner in continuing education and professional development in Lebanon and the region.
Our workshops will take place every second Thursday (ie twice a month) from 5:30pm till 7:30pm at AUB CEC and will include a 90 minutes training followed by 30 minutes of networking coffee to help build connections and friendships among our participants and trainers.
So to give you a sneak peak on the topics we’ll be offering, they’ll contain (in alphabetical order):
- Acing The Interview
- Basics of a Start Up
- Business Canvas Model Development
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Coordinating with Others & Team Work
- Creating A Pitch Deck for Investors
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Developing Your LinkedIn Profile
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judging & Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Networking with Partners & Clients
- Online Job Hunting Tips & Techniques
- People Management
- Service Orientation & Volunteerism
- Writing A Stellar CV
Interested? Check our upcoming schedule and apply here: Aie Skills Application
Do you lead/work at an organization (public, private or non-profit) and would like similar workshops to be given to your community on your premises? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying Vs Registering: As seats are very limited, we put up the application form mentioned above, our team will do the necessary follow up to ensure you have a seat, so you will receive a confirmation if your seat was reserved ahead of time.
Training Cost: Training is practically for free of charge, a minimal fee of 10,000LL will be collected at the door just to cover printing, coffee breaks and other incidentals. We’re proud to be able to offer you all that knowledge practically free of charge as our trainers offer their time for free, our team work as pro-bono volunteers, and our host is offering their support in the facilities.
Dear NGO Leaders,
AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service in collaboration with Aie Serve invite you to an Introductory Session about Aie Consult – The NGO Incubator & Consultancy Program on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm.
The role of the Non-governmental organizations has tremendously grown in the past years to become vital in solving social problems, creating awareness, and serving the community, thus giving the opportunity for many initiatives to nourish. Each organization must have solid foundations in order to be influential. Being professionally organized on the managerial, financial, and strategic levels in order to efficiently tackle problems, and lead projects is what Aie Serve aims to equip youth lead NGOs through its Aie Consult program.
– Would you like to know the procedures needed to register an NGO or amend its bylaws?
– Would you like to setup a transparent, effective and time efficient accounting/financial system?
– Would you like to know how to do strategic planning for your organization?
– Would you like to know how to write proposals, get grants and setup a fundraising strategy?
– Would you like to step up a volunteer system to expand your impact and cut on costs?
– Would you like to know the best practices in Human Capital Management and Organizational Structures in NGOs?
– Would you like to know how to transform your NGO from Charity to a Social Enterprise?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then Aie Consult program is meant for you. Join us in this introductory session we’re holding with AUB’s Center for Civic Engagement & Community Service on Tuesday April 16th and Wednesday April 17th at 6pm by filling the following form. Seats are very limited! 🙂
Registration Form: Aie Consult Intro Session
Attend this session and benefit from a free-of-charge brief needs assessment done by our team of consultants for your NGO to help you assess the status of your organization.
– Program Brief
– Program Objectives
– NGO’s Phases
– Consultancy Modules
– Success Stories
– Q & A
– Needs Assessment questionnaire
For further information:
- Website: http://www.AieServe.org
- Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/AieServe
- Contact Mr. Tareq Yunis: 03-427614
Looking forward to see you with us,
Aie Consult Team