As 2018 unfolds, we are proud to relaunch our Public Workshops to further empower youth in Lebanon with the needed skills and knowledge to succeed in their lives. Accordingly, we’re aligning our training topics with the 10 skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution (a term coined by the World Economic Forum) as well as on employ-ability and entrepreneurship skills. All of those feed into our overall work towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) specifically goals 4 (Quality Education) and 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth).
To top it all, we’re taking our workshops to whole new level as we are hosting our public workshops at the AUB’s Continuing Education Center, a forerunner in continuing education and professional development in Lebanon and the region.
Our workshops will take place every second Thursday (ie twice a month) from 5:30pm till 7:30pm at AUB CEC and will include a 90 minutes training followed by 30 minutes of networking coffee to help build connections and friendships among our participants and trainers.
So to give you a sneak peak on the topics we’ll be offering, they’ll contain (in alphabetical order):
- Acing The Interview
- Basics of a Start Up
- Business Canvas Model Development
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Coordinating with Others & Team Work
- Creating A Pitch Deck for Investors
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Developing Your LinkedIn Profile
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judging & Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Networking with Partners & Clients
- Online Job Hunting Tips & Techniques
- People Management
- Service Orientation & Volunteerism
- Writing A Stellar CV
Interested? Check our upcoming schedule and apply here: Aie Skills Application
Do you lead/work at an organization (public, private or non-profit) and would like similar workshops to be given to your community on your premises? Drop us an email at email@example.com
Applying Vs Registering: As seats are very limited, we put up the application form mentioned above, our team will do the necessary follow up to ensure you have a seat, so you will receive a confirmation if your seat was reserved ahead of time.
Training Cost: Training is practically for free of charge, a minimal fee of 10,000LL will be collected at the door just to cover printing, coffee breaks and other incidentals. We’re proud to be able to offer you all that knowledge practically free of charge as our trainers offer their time for free, our team work as pro-bono volunteers, and our host is offering their support in the facilities.
Dear Aspiring Trainers,
Are you looking for a way to serve your community? Do you think you have what it takes to be a proactive trainer and transfer knowledge to others who seek it?! Well, here is your chance!
Many have been looking forward to the 4th Training of Trainers , and the moment is finally here when you can sign up to join our team of professional trainers. Details below:
Topic: Aie Serve Training of Trainers (ToT)
The ToT is a comprehensive training, coaching and hands-on practical project under the Aie Skills Program where the participants undergo a 3 days ToT workshop, undergo one-on-one coaching, and deliver practice session through Aie Serve. The 3 days ToT workshop will include sessions on presentation skills, adult learning principles, writing training objectives, atmosphere management, and more. Afterward the participants undergo the coaching and deliver their practice sessions. Ultimately, only those who succeed to pass through all the above mentioned phases get to become certified and join our team of professional trainers.
- Phase 1: Call for Applicants (July 4 – July 15)
- Phase 2: Sending request for CV and Survey submission (July 17 – July 28)
- Phase 3: Filtering Applicants & grading (July 28 – Aug 17)
- Phase 4: Conducting interview with potential participants (Aug 17)
- Phase 5: Selected Applicants Informed & Given Pre-Training Assignment (Aug 18 – Aug 22)
- Phase 4: ToT Workshop (Aug 23 – Aug 25)
- Phase 5: One on One Coaching Sessions (Aug 2 7 – Sep 09)
- Phase 6: Practice Sessions & Additional Training (Sep 09 – Sep 23)
- Phase 7: Certifying Trainers & Closing Ceremony (Date to be assigned)
ToT Workshop Dates: August 23rd, 24th and 25th 2013. (Mark Your Calendars!)
Time: 10: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Aie Serve Office, Tabbara Center, 4th Floor. This is a non-residential training
- All those interested to hone their Training skills and join Aie Serve’s team of trainers.
- Applicant Qualification Criteria:
- Represents Aie Serve’s Values
Youth (Aged 18-29)
Capacity: 12 applicants
Expenses: Free of Charge
Application Form & Rules: ToT Summer 2013 (Deadline to apply is on July 15 @ 12:00 noon).
Feel free to share with your friends and contacts that you feel can be interested in the above workshop for mutual benefit for them and for Aie Serve.
Best of luck to all applicants,
Aie Skills Team